Isn't it about time you put names to faces?
Discover the User Profiles List View Web Part for SharePoint.
List and link to any set of user profiles with the ROXORITY PeopleZen User Profiles List View Web Part for SharePoint, in any way you wish: it's utterly customizable.
Ever wanted to create a SharePoint Web Part listing some specific set of User Profiles, with avatar pictures or photos, linking to user profiles or including profile properties of your choice?
Out of the box, SharePoint simply does not offer this capability. Whether you want to set up a Team Members Web Part, a Department Colleagues Web Part, an Upcoming Birthdays Web Part, a New Employees Web Part or some other kind of User Profiles List View Web Part, up to now your choices were limited to custom coding or possibly (given infinite time, patience and resources) manually populating some customized SharePoint Content Editor Web Part with the appropriate User Profile links, pictures and properties.
We decided there had to be a better way. So we built it:
Some highlights of this versatile User Profiles List View Web Part for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007:
- Display the user picture and name as well as any other user profile properties that you specify
- Filter: specify date- and interval-based filter criteria to show for example "birthdays during the next n days" or for example "newly hired collegues of the last n weeks" — or filter by any other set of criteria, using a connected filter provider Web Part of your choice!
- Paging: display profiles in batches of any size that you specify
- Sorting: display user profiles ordered ascending or descending by any user profile property
- Style: via the web part settings, you can completely customize the appearance of the user profiles being displayed